Are you a New Parent? You must be searching for the best diaper for your baby and just ended up here. This is your ultimate guide to Reusable Baby Cloth Diapers if you are looking to switch from disposable diapers. Learn about types of Cloth Diapers, how to use them or which suits your baby along with the perfect wash and size instructions.
- Prefold Diapers: One of the widely used cloth diaper types. You can fold and use this rectangular piece of cloth that is stitched into panels with many layers.
- Flat Cloth Diapers: The Most Primitive type of reusable diapers that you will see still in use. Single layered cloth which you fold like langots.
- Diaper Covers: Most economical type of baby cloth diaper which you can use over the first two types for waterproof layer.
- Pocket Cloth Diapers: It is the most widely used type of cloth diapers by cloth diapering parents in India and almost everywhere. You can use this for both day and night.
- All in two Cloth Diapers: Your ideal washable cloth diaper type that is so easy to use which is suitable for all time and babies.
Shop By Category
Diaper leak is the main reason to why you are hesitant to choose Cloth Diapers. Although leaks are common for all kinds of diapers. You need to consider many factors before concluding that cloth diapering is not for you. Your baby’s diaper may leak due to incorrect fit, absorbency and much more. Continue reading to find out each type of leaks and how you can stop them!
Hard water means a lot especially if you are using Cloth Diapers for your baby. You may wonder how water can cause issues. It does and it is the worst problem you can ever face if you are in India! Read on to find out how to tackle or avoid problems you may get because of Hard Water. Remember, you should always go the soft way to deal with the Hard Water problem.
How to Choose the Right Cloth Diaper?
Among the various types of reusable diapers available, you may feel overwhelmed and confusing to choose the right one. Here is a short table for you. We have categorized types of reusable diapers and right absorbency for each weight and age category. Take a look to get an idea of which reusable cloth diaper is suitable for your baby.
Which Newborn Diaper do I Choose?
Newborn Diaper Covers Vs Newborn Shell Diapers
Newborn Diaper Covers are the most economical diapers you can take advantage of. During newborn stage, your babies tend to poop a lot. Hence frequent changes are needed. The perfect choice for you is Newborn Diaper covers. Look at the features below
- Waterproof – Newborn Diaper Covers are waterproof.
- Absorbency – Lasts for 3-4 Hours during daytime.
- Dry feel – The Outer Cover does not have dry feel. Hence you need dry feel liners to provide complete protection against wetness.
- Reuse without washing – You can reuse the outer cover with another prefold without washing. Do this only if baby has not pooped.
Newborn Shell Diapers are the most spiffiest cloth diapers ever! You get all the smart, disposable diaper like features in this reusable diapers. If you are looking for an easy to use, overnight cloth diaper, that has dry feel, comfort and soft feel, go for Newborn Shell Diapers!
- Waterproof – These Newborn diapers are completely waterproof.
- Absorbency – Lasts for 5-6 hours at night without booster.
- Dry feel – Newborn shell diapers are completely stay dry. It has dry feel layer in the outer cover of the diaper too.
- Reuse after wash – As the outer cover contains 2 organic cotton layers between waterproof layer and dry feel layer, it absorbs & retains pee. Hence you cannot reuse without washing.
So which is the best newborn diaper? Newborn Diaper Covers or Newborn Shell Diapers? There is no best diaper over the other. Newborn diaper covers are more suitable for daytime frequent changes. Where as newborn shell diapers are most suitable for nighttime as it provides complete dry feel! PS: The pads are made of 100% Organic Cotton with dry feel. Organic Cotton is proven to be the most suitable material for babies!
Cloth Diapers – 5 Reasons to Choose them!
Which Diaper to choose? Cloth Diapers or Disposables? Disposable diapers are convenient and you may find it easy to wear! But What about Cloth Diapers? Read on to know the goodness that are found in these Diapers!
- Cost – Reusable diapers are One Time Investment
- No Chemicals – Cloth Diapers are 100% Organic
- Learn Proper Waste Management with reusable diapers
- Resources – Less Resources to produce Cloth diapers.
- Rashes – Decreased by 50%
How to Wash Cloth Diapers?
A Proper Wash Routine for Cloth Diapers is greatly helpful in keeping up the performance of the Diapers. You only need to make note of these instruction and administer in your routine. Follow the steps religiously for long lasting diapers!
- Storage – How to Store these washable diapers?
- Detergent – Which detergent is suitable for cloth diapers?
- Hand Wash – 3 steps to wash reusable diapers.
- Machine Wash – 3 steps for an efficient machine cleaning.
- Drying – How to dry cloth diapers?
What is Diaper Free Time?
Keeping Babies in wet diapers 24/7 causes Rashes, Bacterial or Yeast Infection leading to UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). So you need to give some time off the diapers for babies be it Cloth Diapers or disposable diapers. See How and What diaper free time does to your baby!
- Use Fluffie – Breathable Material
- Frequent Changes – Change every 2-3 Hours
- Eliminates Rashes – No chemicals
- Prevents Infection – caused by chemicals in disposable diapers.
Why go Diaper Free Lite with Fluffie?
Fluffie is not your regular nappy or langots. It is a hybrid nappy that can be used for a long time like Cloth Diapers. It fits babies from 5-17 Kgs, Very easy to use, mess free and Convenient. But there is more that makes this Organic Cotton nappy more special than langots. Read on to understand!
- 100% Organic – No Phthalates
- Cost Effective – 70% Less expensive than Regular langots
- Innovative – Use more & Pay less
- Multi Purpose – Nappy, Diaper free, Potty training & More