Are you a New Parent? You must be searching for the best diaper for your baby and just ended up here. This is your ultimate guide to Reusable Baby Cloth Diapers if you are looking to switch from disposable diapers. Learn about types of Cloth Diapers, how to use them or which suits your baby along with the perfect wash and size instructions.
- Prefold Diapers: One of the widely used cloth diaper types. You can fold and use this rectangular piece of cloth that is stitched into panels with many layers.
- Flat Cloth Diapers: The Most Primitive type of reusable diapers that you will see still in use. Single layered cloth which you fold like langots.
- Diaper Covers: Most economical type of baby cloth diaper which you can use over the first two types for waterproof layer.
- Pocket Cloth Diapers: It is the most widely used type of cloth diapers by cloth diapering parents in India and almost everywhere. You can use this for both day and night.
- All in two Cloth Diapers: Your ideal washable cloth diaper type that is so easy to use which is suitable for all time and babies.
Shop By Category
carousel titlefrom 175 reviews
Look wise, quality wise and durability wise. Every tiny detail has been carefully crafted to give you the best cloth diaper experience. This brand was the first one I bought while I was pregnant. After that I've tried another famous brand. Which to my surprise didn't live up to my expectations. So I came back to Just Bumm because no other brand can bit it.
Wipes are very soft and loved it
I have been purchasing Just Bumm cloth diaper since my baby was a newborn. Now she's 7MO and I love the quality and absorption of the inserts
Wish i could buy these for myself! Actually stole my son's as it was super cute and super friendly to the skin! keep doing the great work JustBumm!! <3
This diaper especially out of all of the other is so comfy soft and my little one loves being in them.
Very soft on baby's skin
Very helpful and good quality
Been using cloth nappies/diapers for my baby since day 1. And the first brand that I bought was just bumn even before my baby arrived. After that I tried a few other brands. But quality wise I love just bumm. Initially i used to get irritated because the pads too time to dry but now after the launch of aurora max even that issue is resolved. I've seen so many cloth diapers but this style is unique compared to the ones where buttons are put in the front. Their pre folds are thick enough for a night for medium wetter. And the quality too is premium. Go for it.
It's just amazing product ...thank you Just bumm for this love ..my daughter is feeling really good ...and nice absorption....have ordered more for her ...
Inserts are soft with great absorption
Takes time to dry
Worth buying still
Nice product,,,easy to wash and dries very quickly,,,and good absorbency,,,
This absorbs pee and keep dry
These diapers does their job perfectly and the absorbency is really good,
I really liked this product and its a super relief for new moms like me..
Thank you Just Bumm😍
I am a first time CD user. Was wondering how would it go. But then having a good experience with CD for my new born. It has given me the confidence to continue using CD. The product is very good and support these guys are giving for any queries asked is amazing. Keep going
The cloth Material is extremely soft and is good to use for the baby
You must have heard a lot of things about Cloth diapers; good or bad. You are convinced to buy Cloth diapers yet not really sure if you can go all in on them. That is why we have decided to
Diaper leak is the main reason to why you are hesitant to choose Cloth Diapers. Although leaks are common for all kinds of diapers. You need to consider many factors before concluding that cloth diapering is not for you. Your
Parents spend quite a lot on langots and under wears for their babies. We at Just Bumm wanted something that would make parents spend less, use more but affordable as well. We put much thought on what would be the
One question that you would always end up asking yourself regarding diapers for your baby is whether to choose cloth diapers or disposable diapers. In terms of convenience & comfort you would definitely choose disposables over cloth. Because it's easy
What is Diaper free time? Diapering babies come with their own challenges be it cloth or disposables. With the convenience of modern diapering technology, parents tend to keep their babies in diapers 24/7 without considering the possible hygiene risks. This kind
Cloth Diapers – 5 Reasons to Choose them!
Which Diaper to choose? Cloth Diapers or Disposables? Disposable diapers are convenient and you may find it easy to wear! But What about Cloth Diapers? Read on to know the goodness that are found in these Diapers!
- Cost – Reusable diapers are One Time Investment
- No Chemicals – Cloth Diapers are 100% Organic
- Learn Proper Waste Management with reusable diapers
- Resources – Less Resources to produce Cloth diapers.
- Rashes – Decreased by 50%
How to Wash Cloth Diapers?
A Proper Wash Routine for Cloth Diapers is greatly helpful in keeping up the performance of the Diapers. You only need to make note of these instruction and administer in your routine. Follow the steps religiously for long lasting Diapers!
- Storage – How to Store?
- Detergent – What to Choose?
- Hand Wash – 3 Steps to wash reusable diapers.
- Machine Wash – 3 Steps
- Drying – How to dry cloth diapers?
What is Diaper Free Time?
Keeping Babies in wet diapers 24/7 causes Rashes, Bacterial or Yeast Infection leading to UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). So you need to give some time off the diapers for babies be it Cloth Diapers or disposable diapers. See How and What diaper free time does to your baby!
- Use Fluffie – Breathable Material
- Frequent Changes – Change every 2-3 Hours
- Eliminates Rashes – No chemicals
- Prevents Infection – caused by chemicals in disposable diapers.
Why go Diaper Free Lite with Fluffie?
Fluffie is not your regular nappy or langots. It is a hybrid nappy that can be used for a long time like Cloth Diapers. It fits babies from 5-17 Kgs, Very easy to use, mess free and Convenient. But there is more that makes this Organic Cotton nappy more special than langots. Read on to understand!
- 100% Organic – No Phthalates
- Cost Effective – 70% Less expensive than Regular langots
- Innovative – Use more & Pay less
- Multi Purpose – Nappy, Diaper free, Potty training & More