Are you a New Parent? You must be searching for the best diaper for your baby and just ended up here. This is your ultimate guide to Reusable Baby Cloth Diapers if you are looking to switch from disposable diapers. Learn about types of Cloth Diapers, how to use them or which suits your baby along with the perfect wash and size instructions.
- Prefold Diapers: One of the widely used cloth diaper types. You can fold and use this rectangular piece of cloth that is stitched into panels with many layers.
- Flat Cloth Diapers: The Most Primitive type of reusable diapers that you will see still in use. Single layered cloth which you fold like langots.
- Diaper Covers: Most economical type of baby cloth diaper which you can use over the first two types for waterproof layer.
- Pocket Cloth Diapers: It is the most widely used type of cloth diapers by cloth diapering parents in India and almost everywhere. You can use this for both day and night.
- All in two Cloth Diapers: Your ideal washable cloth diaper type that is so easy to use which is suitable for all time and babies.
Shop By Category
carousel titlefrom 155 reviews
Works best for diaper free time. Holds 2 pees for heavy wetter baby. Loved it
Just loved it.
It is not bulky. Soaks 12 hours of pee. My baby is heavy wetter still works best!
Soft inner pads and booster pads.
Yes they take bit more time to dry but acceptable 🙂
I use these diapers for 1 hour on my boy. He is a heavy wetter. For a normal baby it will easily come for two hours. Best thing is at the time of changing other cloth diapers did not have a waterproof outer layer so it used to start stinking soon. This diapers don't stink even when they are full.
They are not bulky diapers which is good
Very nice and comfortable for my son
I am in love with this shell diapers for my new born. I hate using the use and throw diapers so hence was on mission to find a good cloth one. I have tried many and finally settled with shell.
This diaper lasts for 3 to 4 hours on my one month old heavy wetter. Easy to wash. Not at all bulky. Absolutely 0 leakage
Fluffie is one time investment for tension free "diaper free time" for the munchkins..
Very soft with super cute prints, the velcro closure is so soft. Its good to hold one pee or poo without any mess. Fluffie is well made and very thoughtfully designed.
Its too good nd easy to clean
Idea of this product is too good , it's designed in such a way its easy for the baby & as well as the parent to go with the cloth diapers
This is the fourth brand I'm trying out for cloth diapers, fortunately this seems to be the best and user friendly one !inner pad material is too good washing process is really easy and it is breathable doens't leave any rashes on babies bump! Totally a good experience with the team & the product
VerySoft and no leakage
Loved this product for my two months old baby.. she can finally sleep all night through without hving any rashes the next morning.. i would definitely buy more of their diapers as my baby grows.!☺️😍
N special mention to their customer service.! By mistake i placed an order for cover diaper instead of shell.. n realised after it arrived.. i called up the customer care and they helped out great n exchanged the product within a week.!! Really happy vth the service.. n i would recommend the moms to atleast try once any of their product.. yur baby is gonna love it.
Amazing purchase, it kept my baby wetfree for whole night, best product so ordered for cover diaper too, thanku just bumm
They are amazing.. ❤️❤️
Diaper leak is the main reason to why you are hesitant to choose Cloth Diapers. Although leaks are common for all kinds of diapers. You need to consider many factors before concluding that cloth diapering is not for you. Your
Parents spend quite a lot on langots and under wears for their babies. We at Just Bumm wanted something that would make parents spend less, use more but affordable as well. We put much thought on what would be the
One question that you would always end up asking yourself regarding diapers for your baby is whether to choose cloth diapers or disposable diapers. In terms of convenience & comfort you would definitely choose disposables over cloth. Because it's easy
What is Diaper free time? Diapering babies come with their own challenges be it cloth or disposables. With the convenience of modern diapering technology, parents tend to keep their babies in diapers 24/7 without considering the possible hygiene risks. This kind
When it comes to washing Cloth Diapers, you must pay attention to some details that should be followed strictly. There are some restrictions in washing Cloth Diapers but it is not a complicated process. Unlike some myths about Cloth Diaper
Cloth Diapers – 5 Reasons to Choose them!
Which Diaper to choose? Cloth Diapers or Disposables? Disposable diapers are convenient and you may find it easy to wear! But What about Cloth Diapers? Read on to know the goodness that are found in these Diapers!
- Cost – Reusable diapers are One Time Investment
- No Chemicals – Cloth Diapers are 100% Organic
- Learn Proper Waste Management with reusable diapers
- Resources – Less Resources to produce Cloth diapers.
- Rashes – Decreased by 50%
How to Wash Cloth Diapers?
A Proper Wash Routine for Cloth Diapers is greatly helpful in keeping up the performance of the Diapers. You only need to make note of these instruction and administer in your routine. Follow the steps religiously for long lasting Diapers!
- Storage – How to Store?
- Detergent – What to Choose?
- Hand Wash – 3 Steps to wash reusable diapers.
- Machine Wash – 3 Steps
- Drying – How to dry cloth diapers?
What is Diaper Free Time?
Keeping Babies in wet diapers 24/7 causes Rashes, Bacterial or Yeast Infection leading to UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). So you need to give some time off the diapers for babies be it Cloth Diapers or disposable diapers. See How and What diaper free time does to your baby!
- Use Fluffie – Breathable Material
- Frequent Changes – Change every 2-3 Hours
- Eliminates Rashes – No chemicals
- Prevents Infection – caused by chemicals in disposable diapers.
Why go Diaper Free Lite with Fluffie?
Fluffie is not your regular nappy or langots. It is a hybrid nappy that can be used for a long time like Cloth Diapers. It fits babies from 5-17 Kgs, Very easy to use, mess free and Convenient. But there is more that makes this Organic Cotton nappy more special than langots. Read on to understand!
- 100% Organic – No Phthalates
- Cost Effective – 70% Less expensive than Regular langots
- Innovative – Use more & Pay less
- Multi Purpose – Nappy, Diaper free, Potty training & More