Are you a New Parent? You must be searching for the best diaper for your baby and just ended up here. This is your ultimate guide to Reusable Baby Cloth Diapers if you are looking to switch from disposable diapers. Learn about types of Cloth Diapers, how to use them or which suits your baby along with the perfect wash and size instructions.
- Prefold Diapers: One of the widely used cloth diaper types. You can fold and use this rectangular piece of cloth that is stitched into panels with many layers.
- Flat Cloth Diapers: The Most Primitive type of reusable cloth diaper that you will see still in use. Single layered cloth which you fold like langots.
- Diaper Covers: Most economical type of baby cloth diaper which you can use over the first two types for waterproof layer.
- Pocket Cloth Diapers: It is the most widely used type of cloth diapers by cloth diapering parents. You can use this for both day and night.
- All in two Cloth Diapers: Your ideal washable cloth diaper type that is so easy to use which is suitable for all time and babies.
Shop By Category
Cloth Diapers – 5 Reasons to Choose them!
Which Diaper to choose? Cloth Diapers or Disposables? Disposable diapers are convenient and you may find it easy to wear! But What about Cloth Diapers? Read on to know the goodness that are found in these Diapers!
- Cost – One Time Investment
- No Chemicals – 100% Organic
- Proper Waste Management
- Resources – Less Resources
- Rashes – Decreased by 50%
How to Wash Cloth Diapers?
A Proper Wash Routine for Cloth Diapers is greatly helpful in keeping up the performance of the Diapers. You only need to make note of these instruction and administer in your routine. Follow the steps religiously for long lasting Diapers!
- Storage – How to Store?
- Detergent – What to Choose?
- Hand Wash – 3 Steps
- Machine Wash – 3 Steps
- Drying – How to do it?
What is Diaper Free Time?
Keeping Babies in wet diapers 24/7 causes Rashes, Bacterial or Yeast Infection leading to UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). So you need to give some time off the diapers for babies be it Cloth Diapers or disposable diapers. See How and What diaper free time does to your baby!
- Use Fluffie – Breathable Material
- Frequent Changes – Change every 2-3 Hours
- Eliminates Rashes – No chemicals
- Prevents Infection – caused by chemicals in disposable diapers.
Why go Diaper Free Lite with Fluffie?
Fluffie is not your regular nappy or langots. It is a hybrid nappy that can be used for a long time like Cloth Diapers. It fits babies from 5-17 Kgs, Very easy to use, mess free and Convenient. But there is more that makes this Organic Cotton nappy more special than langots. Read on to understand!
- 100% Organic – No Phthalates
- Cost Effective – 70% Less expensive than Regular langots
- Innovative – Use more & Pay less
- Multi Purpose – Nappy, Diaper free, Potty training & More