Stay-dry Liners – Pack of 5
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
Out of stock
360° Dry Feel
Fits 0m - 3y
Soft & Light
- Dry feel liner works one way. Once the baby pees, it passes down the fluid below. So the top side of the liner stays dry. It does not absorb pee.
- So if there are no layers (pad) below to absorb the pee, it will leak out. Since there is no space to absorb, the top won’t stay dry.
- This is also one of the reasons, why dry feel won’t work for diaper-free time products.
Yes. Dry feel liner can be used with all types of diapers!
- Just Bumm Liners are lint-free. Ever wondered why there are small white frizzes like threads on your baby’s bum? Those are lints shredded by the liners or microfiber pads.
- It is made of CPSIA-certified Microfleece. Whereas other brand liners are made of Polar fleece (used for winter body suits to provide warmth – which should not be used for diapers).
Just Bumm Liners prevent poop stains! When used on top, it provides a layer of protection for the pads below. You can just take out the liner, dump the poop into the potty (if solid) or run under the tap water or faucet if runny.
Lasts whole night when paired with aurora prefold..
I specifically both them to use in nappies to increase absorbency.. best purchase
Saving me 🤘It will be like new, after cleaning.good quality
Nice prefold.i am just loving each thing of just bumm
I bought it to use with fluffie and it worked .. thank you just bumm