- Newborn Prefold pad is made of GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton. It is a foldable type soaker. You can fold it while using and open it for quick drying after washing.
- It has 9 layers (3x3x3) of Organic Cotton with Stay-dry layer on the right most panel. Fold the left panel over the center panel and then Right Panel over the top. Make sure the dry feel panel touches your baby’s skin.
- The Prefold is compatible with both the Newborn Diapers – Newborn Cover Diaper and Newborn Shell Diaper.
- It can last for 5-6 hours for medium wetters. For nighttime usage, you can add booster along with the prefold pad. Place the booster in the center panel and then fold the prefold.
- The Prefold pad is free of Chemicals and does not cause rashes. It is safe to go against baby’s skin.
- It has snap button on the back side to attach to the Outer Cover and secure it in place.
- Suitable for 0-6 Months babies. Should be used with Newborn Size Diapers only.
- Once the Prefold is fully wet, remove it and then store it in a open dry pail or basket till washing. Do not rinse.
- Rinse only if the baby has pooped in it. After baby has pooped, remove the prefold, dump the solid(poop) into the toilet, rinse under tap water. Squeeze out the extra water and then store it as such.
- Do not wash with liquid detergent, soaps and fabric softeners. The Absorbency may be affected and reduced.
- You should not iron the Prefold. Washing temperature should not exceed 40 degrees.
- Prewash and Main Wash in detergent powder is mandatory to remove all dirt. Otherwise Buildup may occur.
- Sundry the pads until its dry enough and then move to shade. You should not move it to shade too early.