Just Bumm Newborn Shell Diapers – Watch Tutorial Here
- Newborn Size Shell diapers are waterproof, reusable diapers with concealed soaker for extra absorbency. It is completely stay-dry and lasts for 5-6 hours and is ideal for nighttime diapering. Pair it with a booster for nighttime usage. It comes with 3x3x3 layers of GOTS certified 100% organic cotton dry feel prefold.
- Size: Newborn shell diaper fits babies from 2.5 kgs – 7 kgs. Adjust the rise snaps and hook & loop fastening according to your baby’s weight.
- Laundry Tabs: Laundry tabs keep away lint and dirt from spoiling the hook’s performance. Just close the hook with the tabs provided and put them to wash.
Supple and gentle elastics:
- Our gentle elastics do not cause any marks on your baby’s skin and allow ample movements for even the most active babies. The Elastics do not roll back and do not cause impressions on the baby’s skin.
- The Shell diapers have a baby soft hook and loop closure which is soft to touch. It does not harm, poke or hurt the baby. The Outer shell diaper has two organic cotton layers in the middle. This is concealed between the waterproof layer and the dry feel layer. The waterproof outer layer, made of laminated fabric, prevents leaks onto beds, mattresses, and baby clothes. The diaper is completely stay-dry, in the tummy, hips, and thighs and keeps away moisture from the baby for a peaceful sleep.
- Contains one GOTS certified organic cotton prefold that is attachable. It has 3x3x3 layers of organic cotton and a dry feel layer on one panel. You can either use the dry feel top or the cotton top. Use a Stay-dry liner on top for easy cleaning of poop. Liners prevent poop stains and provide a dry feel for the baby.
- Grab Extra Prefolds here to use with the diaper. Save more with the Newborn Shell Diaper combo pack here.
- Take a look at other products: Lovin Posh, Tawny Scrawny.
Posts you may like:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Cloth Diapers
- How to Wash Cloth Diapers?
- How to Size and Wear Cloth Diapers?
- Is Diaper free time necessary for babies?
- Cloth Diapers and Hard Water.
- What is Detergent Buildup in Cloth Diapers?
Yes. Our Newborn Shell Cloth Diapers are waterproof and has dry feel both in the outer cover and pad.
Newborn Shell Cloth Diapers are suitable for both day and night.
You can start using Newborn Cloth diapers right after meconium stage. Newborn babies will be much more comfortable in cloth diapers than disposable diapers!
You will find the difference only in the outer covers. You don't get dry feel in cover diaper outer. So you cannot use it for nighttime. But you will have complete dry feel in shell diapers.
You will get their own advantages for each type. You can reuse cover diaper without washing if baby has not pooped. But you cannot reuse shell diaper without washing as it has dry feel layer and cotton layer.