Highlights of Newborn Cover Diapers
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our Newborn Cloth Diaper covers are waterproof.
No. Newborn Cover Diaper - Only Outer Cover is not stay dry. The Pad which comes with it has dry feel.
As the outer cover does not have dry feel, your baby will feel wetness around the elastic area. So we recommend using dry feel liners.
You can reuse the outer cover without washing for 2-3 times a day. Here's how you can do it.
- Once the pad is fully wet, remove the liner and pad. Store them in an open pail.
- Wipe the outer cover using cloth wipes or just airdry it for 5 mins.
- Attach another fresh prefold, place liner on top. All good to go!
You should reuse the outer cover only if baby has not pooped. Wash and reuse if baby has pooped in to it!
As newborn diaper cover (outer) does not have dry feel, baby will feel some wetness in the thigh area. You must use liner if you use for nighttime as well.
Shell diaper is a better choice for nighttime for the same reason.
Just Bumm Newborn Cover Diapers
- Newborn Size Cover diapers are waterproof and reusable cloth diapers. It comes with 3x3x3 layers of GOTS certified 100% organic cotton prefold. The Cover Diaper can last for 5-6 hours. Add booster along with the prefold to increase the absorbency for nap time.
- Size: Newborn Cover diapers fit babies from 2.5 kgs – 7 kgs. Adjust the rise snaps and hook & loop fastening according to your baby’s weight.
- Laundry Tabs: Laundry tabs keep away lint and dirt from spoiling the hook’s performance. Just close the hook with the tabs provided and put them to wash.
Supple and gentle elastics:
- Our gentle elastics do not cause any marks on your baby’s skin and allow ample movements for even the most active babies. The Elastics do not roll back and do not cause impressions on the baby’s skin.
- The Cover diapers have a baby soft hook and loop closure which is soft to touch. It does not harm, poke or hurt the baby. The Outer cover does not have a dry feel. You can reuse the outer cover with another prefold without washing. This should be done only if the baby has not pooped. Wipe or air dry the outer cover and use it with a fresh prefold. If the baby has pooped, do not reuse it without washing. The waterproof outer layer, made of laminated fabric, prevents leaks onto beds, mattresses, and baby clothes.
- Contains one GOTS certified organic cotton prefold that is attachable. It has 3x3x3 layers of organic cotton and a dry feel layer on one panel. You can either use the dry feel top or the cotton top. Use a Stay-dry liner on top for easy cleaning of poop & dry feel. Liners prevent poop stains and provide a dry feel for the baby.
- You can grab extra Prefolds here to use with the cover diaper. Grab Newborn Cover Diaper Combo Pack here.
- Take a look at other products: Newborn Shell Diapers