- Dream Diapers are Free Size Nighttime diapers. It comes with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Insert and Booster that can last for up to 12 hours for medium wetters. For a Goodnight’s Dream! Watch Video Tutorial Here.
Size: Free Size Cloth Diaper.
- These Nighttime diapers fit babies from 5-17 kgs. Use the Rise snap buttons provided to adjust the Free Size Diaper according to the baby’s weight.
- Cross Snapping: Adjust the buttons at the waist for a snug fit. You can cross snap the hip and thigh buttons to achieve this.
- Dream Diaper Contains One Organic Cotton Insert that has 10 layers and a stay-dry layer on top.
- One Organic Cotton Booster that has 8 layers to increase the absorbency of the main insert.
- One Outer Shell that is waterproof, has two organic cotton layers in the middle and a stay-dry layer on top. It has snaps to attach the insert and booster set which is of perfect absorbency for Nighttime diapers.
- Dream Diapers has gentle elastics at the legs and the hip to provide a snug fit and to prevent leaks from blowouts. These Wider Elastics provide supple movements so that there are no elastic marks even after wearing it for the whole night making it the most desirable Free Size Cloth Diaper.
- Ultra Soft Waterproof PUL locks in the wetness for a whole night.
- Premium Fleece Lining provides a dry feel to your baby for 12 hours.
- GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton as soft as your baby’s skin for absorbency. Feels light and soft on your baby for a peaceful sleep.
- Dream Diapers are ideal Nighttime Diapers and you require only 2-3 diapers. So that you can cloth diaper your baby at nighttime for alternate days for 3 years.
- Take a look at other products – Let’s Get Boho, Lovin Posh.
Learn how to fit Free Size Cloth Diaper on your baby. Click here to get a heavy wetter combo pack.
- Posts you may like: A Beginner’s Guide to Cloth Diapers
- How to Wash Cloth Diapers?
- How to Size and Wear Cloth Diapers?
- Hacks to Prevent Diaper Leaks
- Is Diaper free time necessary for babies?
- What is Detergent Buildup in Cloth Diapers?
Yes. Dream Diapers are waterproof. It prevents leaks on to baby dress and mattresses.
Yes. Dream Diapers are completely stay-dry. The Outer cover and the main insert, both has dry feel layer on top.
Dream diapers can last for 9-12 hours at night for medium wetters. For toddlers, use hemo booster along with the two pads for all night absorbency. Yes. It won't be bulky.
Of course. Dream Diapers are travel-friendly. You can use them for 4 hours, remove and store them in a wet bag.