- Booster pads are made of GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton. Booster Pad is not suitable to be used alone.
- It has 8 layers (no dry feel) of Organic Cotton. You can use booster Pads with main inserts at the same time to increase absorbency.
- It is compatible with all Free Size Diapers – Aurora Max Diapers, Aurora Cover Diapers, and Dream Diapers and Newborn Diapers
- It can increase absorbency for 2-3 hours for medium wetters. Attach the booster to the Insert with the snap button provided.
- The Booster pad is free of Chemicals and does not cause rashes. It is safe to go against your baby’s skin.
- You can attach the Insert and booster to the outer cover with the help of the snap buttons.
- Suitable for 5-17 Kgs babies. The Absorbency may vary according to baby’s wetting pattern.
- Once the Booster is fully wet, remove it and then store it in a open dry pail or basket till washing. You should not rinse the insert.
- You should rinse the booster only if the baby has pooped in it. After baby has pooped, remove the booster, dump the solid(poop) into the toilet, rinse under tap water. Squeeze out the extra water and then store it as such.
- Do not wash with liquid detergent, soaps and fabric softeners. The Absorbency may be affected and reduced.
- You should not iron the booster. Make sure that the Washing temperature does not exceed 40 degrees.
- Prewash and Main Wash in detergent powder is mandatory to remove all dirt. Otherwise Buildup may occur.
- Sundry the pads until its dry enough and then move to shade. You should not move it to shade too early.