Aurora Max Diaper – Watch Tutorial Here
- Size: Aurora Max diaper is Free size cloth diaper and fits babies from 5-17 Kgs. It is an AI2 diaper which means the prefold can be attached and detached.
- Cross snap system: Tight at thighs and loose at hips? Our cross snap system solves this mess and gives a more perfect snug fit. It fits all babies from svelte to roly-poly, pudgy thighs and trim waist.
- Tuck-easy broader pocket: The pocket opening is broad enough so that you could easily tuck in an insert. It also helps with adjusting the folded up parts of the insert inside the pocket and is not bulky. You can stuff even the bulkiest combo easily inside the pocket diaper.
- Wider elastic for a perfect fit: Smaller and tighter elastics roll up and cause leaks. It also leaves elastic marks. To avoid that we have designed our diapers with a wider elastic at the hip to prevent leaks and rolling up.
- Aurora Max diaper is completely stay-dry to improve the overall performance of the diaper. It has a stay-dry layer even on the wings to eliminate any wetness that can cause discomfort to the baby.
- Waterproof outer layer prevents messy leaks onto surfaces like bed, mattresses or baby’s cloth.
- Supple and gentle elastics: Our gentle elastics won’t leave any marks on the thighs or hips. The Elastic gives space for ample movement for even the most active babies.
- Max Diaper Contains a 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Prefold with 12 layers. For most medium wetter babies, the diaper lasts for 3-4 hours during the day time. Use stay-dry liner on top for easy cleaning of poop. Compatible with all other soakers too.
- You can use this diaper for both day and night! For nighttime, grab a booster for heavy wetters here.