- Aurora Insert pad is made of GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton.
- It has 8 layers of Organic Cotton. As it does not have dry feel, stuff the Insert inside the pocket diaper. Or Use a dry feel liner on top.
- The Aurora Insert is compatible with all Free Size Diapers – Aurora Cover Diapers, Aurora Pocket Diapers, Dream Diapers and Fluffie.
- It can last for 2-3 hours for medium wetters. For nap time usage, you can add booster along with the insert pad. Attach the booster to the Insert with the snap button provided.
- The Insert pad is free of Chemicals and does not cause rashes. It is safe to go against baby’s skin.
- It has snap button on the back side to attach to the Outer Cover and secure it in place.
- Suitable for 5-17 Kgs babies. The Absorbency may vary according to baby’s wetting pattern.
- Once the Insert is fully wet, remove it and then store it in a open dry pail or basket till washing. Do not rinse.
- Rinse only if the baby has pooped in it. After baby has pooped, remove the Insert, dump the solid(poop) into the toilet, rinse under tap water. Squeeze out the extra water and then store it as such.
- Do not wash with liquid detergent, soaps and fabric softeners. The Absorbency may be affected and reduced.
- You should not iron the Insert. Washing temperature should not exceed 40 degrees.
- Prewash and Main Wash in detergent powder is mandatory to remove all dirt. Otherwise Buildup may occur.
- Sundry the pads until its dry enough and then move to shade. You should not move it to shade too early.