Aurora Cover Diapers – Watch Video Tutorial
- Size: Aurora cover diapers are Free Size cloth diapers and fit babies from 5-17 Kgs.
- Cross snap system: Tight at thighs and loose at hips? Our cross snap system solves this mess and gives a more perfect snug fit. It fits all babies from svelte to roly-poly, pudgy thighs, and trim waist.
- Wider elastic for a perfect fit: Smaller and tighter elastics do roll up and cause leaks. It also leaves elastic marks. To avoid that we have designed our diapers with wider elastic at the hip to prevent leaks and rolling up.
- Double leak guard at the hip and tummy panel keeps away moisture from the baby’s skin and will keep them cool and dry.
- Waterproof wings: Our wings are also lined with a waterproof layer to prevent discomfort and easy leaks.
- Supple and gentle elastics: Our gentle elastics won’t leave any marks on the thighs or hips and gives space for ample movement for even the most active babies.
- Waterproof outer layer prevents leaks and mess from spreading onto the surfaces like bed, sofa, or baby’s dress.
- Wash easy inner layer. If the baby has not pooped, remove the prefold, wipe, or air dry the outer cover. Reuse the outer cover with another prefold. If the baby has pooped, do not reuse the outer cover without washing.
- Contains 1 GOTS certified organic cotton prefold. It has 4X4X4 layers of organic cotton and one stay-dry layer on top of one side. Use it either with the cotton side on top or the stay-dry layer on top with the two-way fold. For Most medium wetter babies, it lasts for 3-4 hours during the day. Use a stay-dry liner on top for more comfort, convenience, and easy poop cleaning.
- Take a look at other products here – Spring Day, dinoRawr 4K.
Posts you may like: